Each day of the children's series consists of a video on a screen and an autonomous activity off-screen.
Feelings are like waves in the sea
They come and go both for you and for me.
The value added from Bulgy consists of the conversations it sparks around emotions. We suggest these questions to start the conversation:
- If you had a superpower of emotions, how would you like it to be?
- How would you use this emotion superpowe?
- How can your emotion superpower transform the world?
- Think about the last time you were on the beach playing in the waves. How long does each wave last?
- Think about the last time you had a strong emotion. How long did it last?
- Can we stop the ocean waves? Can we stop the waves of emotions?
- What are the similarities between emotions and ocean waves? (Suggestions: they are always coming and going; we cannot stop them; every sea has waves and everyone has emotions; we can be dragged by them or navigate them.)
- Have you ever felt dragged by a wave of emotion?
- Which do you find more fun: to be dragged by sea waves or to surf them? And with waves of emotions: to be dragged by them or to use the wave of emotions?
Can you draw a t-shirt for Bulgy?
In the next few days, Bulgy will be surfing. For that, he needs the child’s help to have a t-shirt that rises to the occasion!
Do a drawing on a piece of A4 or letter paper, then ask your parents if you can send it to us by email or post it on Facebook (and, if they'll let you, your name, last name initial, and age for the credits, e.g. "T-shirt drawing: Bulgy M. (8 years old)").
We will use a different drawing in each new episode in the order we receive them! So send us yours as soon as possible to make sure you get featured!
Note: click on the image and print from your browser (except on the Safari browser), or right-click to download the file and print from your computer.